Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcome to Globaloria!


Hello Students, and welcome to Globaloria!

I have created this blog not only to welcome you to this course, but also to give you a small demonstration of what you will be doing this semester in Globaloria.

A large part of this course involves making and maintaining your own blog. If you scroll down, you can check out my blog which I started this summer.

Another part of this course involves creating games. I described a game that I would like to create which involves learning how to play the guitar in one of my blogs titled "Playing to Learn How to Play the Guitar."

You will learn how to write script so that you can create puzzles, action games, adventure games and games which involve strategy. Click here to see sample games which students have created in other Globaloria classes.

Are you ready to have fun while learning?
Let's get started! On your mark, get set, go!

2 comments:

Mrs. Barker said...

Margie,
I think that blogging is a great way to introduce your students to this class and model exemplary blogging practices for your students. Keep on blogging consistently, so that your students see you engaged in the process and feel compelled to perform well with their blogging!

Margie said...

Thank you Mrs. Barker!